Back to Rilakkuma post (ꐦ ´͈ ᗨ `͈ ) . Previous pages were all non-kuma stuffs and I’ve kinda missed them of course.
Now here’s what I got for the 1st week of August ~! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
First things first I got a few small sized plushies and remember when I said in my Christmas (2013) post that the pair (Rila) was left behind in Japan..it took 6 months before the Sweater family got completed ( ´∀｀)
And then the rest of the haul are quite a handful of day to day stuffs to be used. ≧(´▽｀)≦
- Smartphone Charger – My favorite of course. Who can’t live without one especially on travels haha and also got an apple charger version of this.
- Thermometers – Good for my job :p But will just use it for family >.<
- Long Wallet – About time I have a new one
- Hair Brush – For my bad and good hair days ʘ‿ʘ
- Umbrella – I wish the rainy days would come LOL ~!! ∩(︶▽︶)∩
- Alarm Clock – To wake me up in such a draggy morning ╭ (oㅇ‿ o#)ᕗ and I super like that it has a calendar ~~
And my pick of the haul is this super cute strawberry / bunny themed Rilakkuma luch box set (๑◕ฺ‿ฺ◕ฺ๑) . Which makes me regret my student days why didn’t I have these kind of stuffs 😦 Lunch breaks would have been more fun ॱ॰⋆(˶ॢ‾᷄﹃‾᷅˵ॢ)ӵᵘᵐᵐᵞ♡♡♡ .
I just noticed.. I have a lot of lunch boxes already lol. I think this strawberry set will conclude the hoarding since I am not honestly sure if I will be able to use them all. I don’t have a sibiling also so no one is gonna take over it (°o°；）
And FYI .. other than the plushies and small Rilakkuma collectibles because I know some collectors that collects only the stuffed ones..I am also a hoarder of usefull stuffs which I can literally “use” in our home. I really wish san-x would release a lot more kitchen wares of Rilakkuma. I would love to see our kitchen full of it (❁´‿`❁)✲ﾟ Wouldn’t cooking be triple fun with kuma ꒰ღ˘‿˘ற꒱❤⃛